This policy was last updated on 7 June 2018.
As a valued customer of Funky Filly Ltd we are committed to maintaining the highest standards when it comes to your privacy.
In case you were not already aware, on the 25th May 2018, the EUs General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR) comes into play and will affect all businesses with offices, employees, customers and/or suppliers in the EU.
Examples of the information we hold for you/your company would be postal address, email address, telephone numbers. Your details will not be released to any third party.
We will assume that you are content for us to retain and to continue using this information (data).
If this is not the case, can you send an email Opt Out, stating you do not consent and we will remove the Data.
1. We comply with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
10. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
11. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with "unsubscribe" as the email subject heading.
(c) www.compactlaw.co.uk / all rights reserved / version 3.0